Driving certificates

I can issue a doctor’s certificate (Attest) for driving tests, driving licence vehicle category C extensions and conversion of foreign driving licences – but only if you are not a regular patient of mine.

You need to bring:

  • - photo ID
  • - your glasses/contact lenses if you use them
  • - EUR 35 in cash (EUR 30 for category C extensions)